Example Assignments - Elsewhere:
Mongolian Energy Sector officials in Washington DC. (Navcha on the left)
- Oxford University two day “Social Impact Assessment in the Mongolian Minerals Sector Training Workshop” - Simultaneous online interpretation
- Online Russian and Mongolian classes for children and adults including students from Germany and Belgium.
- Study Tour Interpreter / Translator / Escort for Mongolian Officials in:
USA – USAID Study Tour on Commercialisation of Energy Sector
Australia – AusAID Study Tour for Mongolian water sector modernisation
Ireland - World Bank study tour for Mongolian transport sector modernisation
- International Government / commercial arbitration in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Deposition and Arbitration Hearings for Mongolian Government / commercial arbitration at ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) International Court of Arbitration, Paris, France.
- Government / commercial arbitration in The Hague Netherlands.
- Seoul, international Chiefs of Defence Conference, South Korea,
- Brussels, PISA (OECD's Programme for International Student Assessment) (retained as final verifier), Belgium.
- other projects also in Russia, Hong Kong, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Comments from students on the British Museum/City Lit "Arctic Exhibition Russian Language Course" (Course repeated by popular demand):
This wonderful course far exceeded my expectations; the Tutor was exceptional and everything about it was first rate. I feel incredibly fortunate to have had the opportunity to study on this course and thank you for providing it.
Excellent course, involving and engaging, great course materials, a lot of work had clearly gone in to putting it all together. Navcha is an inspiring (and also a patient and encouraging) tutor.
Brilliant course with good mix of arctic exhibition and russian all made very interesting by Navcha